B&SC Code: DMAA
CIP Code: 52.1499
New York Hegis Code: 0509
Available online in all states except OH
Digital marketing applies digital technologies to marketing techniques. In addition to learning fundamental business and marketing concepts, students will engage with current technologies to promote brands, increase sales, and interact with customers. This program prepares students to assess advertising effectiveness and formulate digital strategies to create targeted digital marketing campaigns. Students learn to use a combination of various digital marketing methods, including email, mobile, and internet marketing strategies. Additionally, students practice employing social media to attract consumers and encourage brand growth through the creation of brand ambassadors. Furthermore, students learn to analyze web data to optimize website utilization. Credits from the Digital Marketing AAS program articulate into the Digital Marketing Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Graduates of this degree plan will achieve the following program and institutional outcomes:
- Design and implement effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Use digital marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and accessibility and gain website traffic.
- Create consumer loyalty by engaging with customers through various digital marketing pathways.
- Analyze consumer digital behavior and marketing campaign results to increase sales.
- Utilize appropriate current technology and resources to locate and evaluate information needed to accomplish a goal, and then communicate findings in visual, written, and/or oral formats.
- Transfer knowledge, skills, and behavior acquired through formal and informal learning and life experiences to new situations.
- Employ strategies for reflection and practice in order to adjust learning processes for continual improvement.
- Follow established methods of inquiry and mathematical reasoning to form conclusions and make decisions.
- Participate in social, academic, and professional communities for individual growth and to function as a citizen of a multicultural world.